Tori M Travels is partnered with Coastline Travel and Virtuoso: the best of the best in the travel industry. We share one common objective: serve the personal needs of the discerning traveler.
By combining personal experience with professional connections to create a custom itinerary, my goal is to arrange the ideal trip for you. Taking into account your tastes, interests and budget. There are some experiences that only a travel advisor can make happen, and I would love to work with you to make sure that your next trip is everything you want it to be.
The process of researching and putting together a customized, bespoke proposal that matches your travel desires takes time. On average, I spend 25 hours working on a trip from the initial discussion through your arrival back home.
- DISCOVER – We begin this process with a phone call, where we learn all about you and your travel dreams, goals, and preferences. Together, we uncover your vision for the perfect trip.
- DESIGN – This is where the fun starts! We start designing your experience. I work with you as much (or as little) as you want to handcraft your vision into a unique itinerary tailored just for you! You’ll get to look over options and see details catered specifically to your travel desires, budget, dates, and special requests. You’ll tell me your favorites, what you can do without, and anything you’d like changed or added. Basically, we’ll work back and forth until we have the perfect itinerary.
- BOOK IT – Here is where I take care of all the details. I collect your payment information, make all reservations, deposits, arrangements, and bookings. I will even put everything together for you on our travel app. All you need to do is pull out your calendar and start counting down the days until departure!
- EXPERIENCE – Bon Voyage! While you are off making memories, I working behind the scenes to make sure everything is running smoothly. I prep all of our partners for your arrival!
- SHARE – Have you ever come back from a trip bursting at the seams to talk about it, only to realize that no one else cares about your vacation as much as you do? Well, I actually do! Once you are ready, we relive the magic of your trip. I love living vicariously through you and learning about your experiences. The good, the bad, and everything in between, I can’t wait to hear about it!
While Tori M Travels is always willing to share guidance and opinion, each traveler has to make their own decision, whether to travel or not on any particular trip, based on their personal comfort level. Terms & Conditions apply to every trip, and it is important you are aware of these, as well as what penalties may come into play if you need to change or cancel arrangements. Review our Terms & Conditions.
Health and safety protocols are all the more important today than they used to be. It is important to have travel insurance. While this doesn’t cover all eventualities that may lead to canceling a trip, travel insurance does provide significant added layers of protection should there be a need for it. Tori M Travels will always offer you travel insurance and there are various options available that we can review with you. Travel advisors are not licensed insurance agents. While we can present the benefits of travel insurance, for specific questions about coverage we are required to refer you to the supplier of coverage. If you do not accept it, you are waiving this important protection.
If you have questions about our procedures, please contact Tori M Travels for clarification. Tori Medeiros is a Member of ASTA (American Society of Travel Advisors).